Saturday, September 20, 2014

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa
edelweiss
for review
stand alone
Sept 23

Sarah is having her memory wiped clean. She will be getting a fresh start in her young life. On the day of her final test, she is tried to be killed. She gets away , and tries to figure things out. She is slowly starting to get some memories back. She meets a hacker named Pierce who helps her survive.

Sarah and Pierce are trying to figure out even more about the building, and why they want to kill her. Sarah would rather go by the name Angel, and pierce isn't his real name. She also meets some others like herself. She also finds out some secrets, and even more about her family.

This book was a wild ride, and light on the romance. I loved that Sarah was smart, and sassy. She learns about herself in the two days, and even more information. I didn't know what to expect , and the opening reminded me of the program. Overall I enjoyed this book, and glad to see a character of diversity as a main character.

Book Review = B+

Thanks so much to Egmont and this is my Honest review

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hadn't heard of this one. It sounds interesting and really fast paced! AND YAY CHARACTER DIVERSITY!

    Amber Elise @Du Livre

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks