Wednesday, December 24, 2014

This Shattered World

This Shattered World
book 2
disney
net Galley
12/23

Jubliee Chase is a soldier and goes by the book. She gets taken captive by Romeo . He needs to show her something. She doesn't really believe him. They go in search of a hidden base. They slowly get to know each other a bit , and she learns his name is Flynn Cormac. The fury is over taking the people on the planet. They are on opposite sides of the battle happening on the planet.

This book had action, some romance and even seeing Tarver again. I didn't know what to expect from this book, but it was a beautiful journey and I loved the memories at the end of each chapter. I loved that they are enemies that try to work together to help the people of this planet.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to Disney and this my Honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks