Friday, February 27, 2015

New Uses for Old Boyfriends blog

New uses for old boyfriends
Nal
stand alone
1st in a series ??
Feb 3rd

Lila Alders is now divorced and heading back home to help her mom in Black Dog bay. She runs into a couple of old boyfriends . She is interested in both of them for different reasons. Her mom is having some financial issues and things need to happen.

Lila is going through her mom clothes and realizes that there is gold mine and an easy way to help with those bills. She also starts making girl friends and helping them out too. Lila and her mom set up shop and things just seem to happen.

She also goes on dates with both men , and realizes that she is attracted to another one.

Very cute story and I loved that this was a different romance and that it was lot of team work with the store and with the relationship.

Book Review = B

Thanks so much Nal and this is my Honest review


3 comments:

  1. I just adore the cover of this! Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the cover. I feel like I've read one of Beth Kendrick's books before, but maybe she just has one of those familiar names? At any rate, this sounds like a cute book. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover too...sounds like a cute read!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks