Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Vision in Silver


Vision in Silver
Ace Roc
edelweiss
March 3rd
3rd in a series
adult /fantasy

I love being back in this world. Many things change for the courtyard and for the humans working with them. Simon was in many meetings in this book. Simon and Meg are trying to figure out their relationship. I loved seeing Tess, Vlad, Ruthie. There were some moments I laughed out loud. Meg is becoming the Pathfinder for all the other girls. Seriously another amazing book and I am patiently waiting for the next book,and I hope more things happen between my fave couple. Nathan was amazing :)

Aroo Aroo waits patiently for the next book. Seriously you need to read this series.

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much to Ace Roc and this is my Honest review 

2 comments:

  1. I've heard such great things about this author and I keep meaning to try one of her books!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL THE MEETINGS!! lol

    Still one of my favorite series though.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks