Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things

The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things
Fewiel and Friends
Publisher
April 7

auto read author for me

Sage has had a rough life . She lives with her aunt, and she rides her bike every where and very eco friendly. She also leaves post it notes on lockers. She meets Shane , and they slowly begin a friendship, They also fall in love. She learns more about his hard life and tries to help him.

Cute story but it felt like there was more telling than showing. I didn't quite connect to this story . There was a situation that seemed rushed , but it never brought up again.

Book Review= C

Thanks so much to Macmillan and this is my Honest Review

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sorry you didn't like it :-( I thought it was cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was cute but it was missing something.

      Delete
  2. Sorry you didn't love this! I haven't really read any reviews for it yet...
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that is too bad that this was rushed. Seems so many people love her adult books but it seems that the YA books are not quite cutting it.
    Thanks for the great review though!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks