Monday, July 27, 2009

Another week

Well this week not much is happening...ds is getting some scout badges.
going to my mom with kids
taking dd to doctor ...rough night either earache or something else..all I know I didn't sleep well.
Swimming
starting back to school shopping
-- got the Kindergarten orientation letter for A
Laundry


Had dinner at my sisters house this last weekend. They have beautiful house. Cousins got to play and hang out. We had a BBQ there and spent some time with them. Oh I went crazy at amazon.com, I brought some more DVDs for me and some books. I thought I was over twilight but had to buy something new moon. Check out the book below, I recommend it.

Hoping I get more sleep tonight and need to watch the DVR shows off USA channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks