Monday, January 4, 2010

Plans this week

Schools back in session and we are back to the routine. I understand its tough on the teachers but we have presidents break coming..

Scouts

Reading books/reviews upcoming

Have been taking pictures with my new camera.

Been working with A on what she knows..

Its been a Great vacation..DH was home and we were able to visit with family. Kids played the wii until the ball dropped. B loves his Ben 10 : Alien Force Game..

All my 5 kids are now in primary( church program for youth) . I'm not teaching any of them , this year but I'm excited to be with them.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for school!!!!
    I want to know what kind of camera you got.
    We got a wii, too. And everyone is playing while I type this.
    Lucky - they're all in primary? Oooh, I'm salivating at the thought...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a kodak easy share camera. Its different from the other camera I was using.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks