Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Book of Tommorrow

The Book of Tomorrow: A Novel

The Book of Tomorrow is by the author who did PS I Love You. I've read other books by her and love the settings of her stories. They always seem to have a magical part to them.

Tamara Goodwin has lost her dad, and moved to small town. She is missing friends, and living with an Aunt and Uncle. Her mom isn't coping with the loss of her husband at all.

Tamara meets Marcus --Book Mobile guy, and she is attracted to him. She finds this book called The Book of Tomorrow in his van, and the book is locked. She meets Sister Ignacius and they chat.

Tamara seems to finding herself in a mystery , and the book tells her things happening tomorrow, once she writes in the blank book.

Through out the book, there is mention of bread crumbs and Hansel & Gretal. Secrets have a way of coming out whether good or bad. Tamara wants to solve this mystery with Westley.

Book Review=B

Thanks to Harper for the book and this is my Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. I love this concept already! Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review! I recently read this book as well.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks