Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Happenings

Kids have sick this past week, some more than others

Been Reading books , and its been okay. The best book so far read was Unearthly this past month.

I have an IEP to go to next week for a girl

This month is our Anniversary -- 13 years together. Trying to plan something fun

Smallville is back on TV tonight. Kids are excited to see the last season.

Family Scripture study is going very well. We have a chart of our progress , and the kids are doing great.

books I got from princessbookie

this is my kindle I got in November
I have finally picked a school for the kids to go to for next year. It was a tough choice and participated in the school districts Open enrollment.

I have noticed that I haven't shared much lately of whats been happening here because really not much.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on scripture study with the family! I'm lucky to just get in my own reading. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your anniversary! :)

    Looking forward to more of your reviews! :D

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks