Thursday, May 26, 2011

Armchair BEA --Bloggy Friends

I have been blogging for 4 years , and thankful for all those Great friendships I have made over my spent on the computer. I have also been introduced to some new authors for me.

Karen--for sharing her books and introducing me to new authors. Also she is was my friend last year that helped me cross off books to read from last years BEA.

Tiger-- I read her blog and have become a friend , and have noticed we have the same reading tastes.

Rach-- I met her online and she started the Blog with Bite Book Reviews which I'm grateful for all those friends made there, and she redid my blog for me :)

Lisa-- I won one of contests and been a friend of her through twitter. I also have family down there so I need to meet up with some book bloggers down there.

Emily & Tina -- I met through Blog with Bite and I still consider them great friends.

I know that there are many more people that I should list but these ones I have gotten to know through blogging.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info :)
    I've written one too. You're mentioned, you too Rach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great group of people. :) And so glad you are having fun with the Armchair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ma'am, and right back at you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 you!! I'm SO happy I met you.
    I'm catching up (or trying to) on the posts I missed while away!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks