Friday, May 27, 2011

@The UPS Store #ToysforTotsLiteracy


 This is my flyer that I made for the event. I used books as my theme. My kids know how much I love books.
I was given the opportunity to share my love of reading and also donate to a worthy cause. This is a local UPS Store in my area. I loved that it was near a supermarket and Starbucks.
These are some printers that they have available for use . I did use these for the printing my fliers. They use honor system when printing copies. I loved that they had so many colors to choose from. As someone who mails many books, I did love the of mailing envelopes. I made my copies for the event. I went for the black and white. I did let know all my MOPS Groups and my Local Momslikeme group know about the event. I also put a call out to my local authors Brenda Pandos & Allison Brennan. They were busy but it was great to let my local authors know of this great event.

These are some of the books that were read during the story time at the UPS Store. These are all from my home , but you can find them at the local library. We donated $10 for the Toys for Tots Program for the Literacy Program. I am a big reader and I was happy I could do this event since Book Expo America was happening in NY while I was doing this event.



This is me reading to my daughter. This is one of her favorite stories. My girls love Disney Princesses. In fact I have a Belle, Cinderella, Ariel and I think I now have a Rapunzel.

This is the owner of the store ,where I had the story time. There was fun and lots of fun was had by all. The store was busy in the morning. There was lots of people there . We did have cookies and some juice, and there was also come crackers there to choose from too. It was great event , put together with short notice, and I have made some new friends.

Thanks to UPS Store and Collective Bias .This project has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias #ToyforTotsLiteracy . The Opinions and book loving are all my own.

my daughter making a donation for toys for tots Literacy
food for the event

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks