Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Get to know Book Bloggers -- Ereaders

A Kindle and I love it! I just only wish I could borrow eBooks from the library.-- The Book Vixen

I do! I have a Nook and I love it- I dont use it as much as paper books but its nice for travel.--Tinas Book Reviews

Nope, I like a book in my hand and a blanket across my lap.--So Rather Reading

Yes, I have a Kindle and an iPad. I like reading on the iPad more though and it has the added advantage of being able to use multiple apps on it so I have Goodreader, Kindle, Nook and a few others--FWIW

I have a Nook and I love it-- Reading with Tequila

I do own an ereader. I have a Kindle, and I LOVE it. It’s not something that’s for everyone, but for me it works. It hasn’t prevented me from buying actual books. I still love adding to my overstuffed bookshelves here, not to mention the smell and feel of a brand new book. I’ll never be able to give up a “real” book. Honestly, I think it has created a way for me to buy MORE books; books I’d like to read but don’t have the room for. So, having a Kindle makes sense to me. I don’t think I’d be able to live without it now. --Bound By Books

I have a Kindle and I love it . I love that its portable and that I can have so many books on there to read.

9 comments:

  1. I have a kindle and LOVE IT. I actually prefer reading on it :-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an IPAD. I love that there are apps for all the readers on it. Plus not to mention, now that I've figured out how to put my netgalley titles on it, it works very well. Me love my IPAD. Plus I can use any app I want on it, IBooks, Nook, Kindle, Books A Million, Kobo, plus some apps I never even heard of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE my Nook - but you will never convince me to give up my real books too - a nice combination of the two :)

    I will say there is the interactive read to me books on Nook that have skyrocketed my son's reading time...and that is priceless!

    Lindsay
    http://everydayadventure11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought I'd say this but reading on e-readers is way better!!I <3 my baby Kindle :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't given eReaders a chance yet, I still love holding my books! I have considered buying the iPad though so glad to see people are liking it for reading on too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have an ereader (and I don't particularly want one) but my boyfriend does and he loves his!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have a ereader but I think I would enjoy it I would just really miss the feeling I get when I'm turning the pages for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, okay... so I am the only none ereader :) I will tell my husband I was forced into buying the ipad thanks to you girls , lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks