Friday, July 15, 2011

Interview and Review of Mr. Biggs in the City

Mr. Biggs in the City
1. Favorite thing to do ??

I love to fish and hike, and sometimes I chase frogs. - "Me love to fish and hike, and sometimes me chase frogs!"

2. What do you eat ??

My favorite food is cupcakes, but they are hard to find near my house. My friend Squirrel makes a great berry pie. - "Mmmmmm, me love cupcake, but they hard to find near cave. Friend Squirrel makes the best pie from berries."

3. Do you read books ?

I love to read. My new friends from the city taught me to read. - "Me love reading! New friends from the city taught me to read."

4. Who is your best friend ??

My best friend is Squirrel. You can find him throughout my first book - Mr. Biggs in the City. - "Me best friend is Squirrel. Look for him in my book, Mr. Biggs in the City."

5. How did you get the name Biggs ?
This ones easy. I'm the biggest creature in the whole forest, so my friends started calling me Mr. Biggs. - "This one easy... Me the biggest thing in entire forest, so friends start calling me Mr. Biggs."

Cute story of Mr. Biggs in the City.. I loved that this book was also in Spanish too also read along too.

Book Review=B

Thanks to the author for the book and this is my Honest Review

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree with Mr. Biggs about cupcakes!

    This book sounds adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Adorable I will have to be on the lookout for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys LOVE Mr. Biggs in the City!! They get so sad for him when they see him crying and are elated when he meets his new friends in the city!! This is a GREAT story with EVEN BETTER illustrations!!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks