Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Fave Vamps Books and Movies

My Fave books:

Twilight
Black Dagger Brotherhood
Crave
Chicagoland Vamps

Movies

Underworld- Kate and that outfit
Blade
The Lost Boys-- lived Near Santa Cruz when they were taping this movie so this holds a special place in my heart .
Let the Right one in-swedish version
Interview with a Vampire --early Tom and Brad & Christian Slater

What are some other Vampire books or series I have missed ??





Have you entered the Giveaway ??
Have you chosen your books ??

3 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED Moonlight the tv show. Man I mourned it when it ended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buffy is my all time favorite TV show EVER. Not just vampire series but of any series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Juju, I loved the series Moonlight too! Gone too soon for sure.

    My favs:

    books: Twilight, The early Sookie Stackhouse books (not the later ones)

    TV: Buffy, The Vampire Diaries, Angel, Moonlight, The Kindred (a short lived series that scared the crap out of me)

    Movies: Lost Boys, Twilight

    Not a fan of: Interview with Vampire, True Blood (so much more graphic than the books), Midnight Breed series

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks