Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Variant Book Review

Variant

Benson is a foster child applies to Maxfield Academy in New Mexico. He learns that there are uniforms to worn and learns that there are no teachers on the site. He is trying to think of ways to escape already since entering the school.

There are 3 groups : Society, Havoc , and Variant. They all have different responsibilities on campus. They are awarded points to buy stuff online, and there are also cameras to watch the kids at all times.

Benson likes Becky and Jane. They play paintball for awards and points. Benson wants to break away , and the rules of the Academy don't make sense to him. Someone mentions that they are in a experiment or rats in a maze.

Interesting debut and can't wait to see what happens in the next book. There were so many twists and turns , and I didn't know what to expect.

I would go on and rave more about this book but I don't want to give any of the twists away. I did think that it was like a movie , but I can't say what movie because that would give some of the OMG moments in this book.

Book review= B


This book came out Oct 4th.

Thanks to Harper Teen for the book and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

  1. I've heard some good things about it but nothing has quite convinced me I MUST read it. Glad to hear you enjoyed it though!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks