Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Rockstar in seat 3A Book Review

This is the tale of Hazel who works for a gaming maker and her love for Finn ( Rock star) and Wylie . Hazel is seated next to the rock star and throws up next to him because of the turbulence.

Finn and Hazel strike up a friendship. She still has feelings for Wylie the chef and they have been together for many years. She wants to explore those feelings for Finn.

This book was light and fun. This is an adult book and alot of language . There was also alot of sex. There was mention of lot of John Hughs ( Some Kind of Wonderful) movie. Which is also a fave of mine.

This book helped while being in a YA rut .


Would you give your SO/Husband a free pass to do more than kiss ? Who would you choose ??


There was time I would have chosen Gerard Butler as my Free pass but have moved on Michael Fassbender as my pass. 


Book Review = C




Thanks to William Morrow for the book and this is my Honest Review
This book comes out May 22


3 comments:

  1. Great review.
    I haven't heard of this one.

    I don't understand your question. Give my husband a free pass to kiss someone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hell no! No free passes - for anything! lol

    Does she have a free pass in the book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this book so thanks for posting. Btw, No free passes, no way!! lol

    -Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks