Monday, June 11, 2012

Book Haul #2 & Summer News

I won this from Penguin and Mindfulmusing

The Farm
Boys that Bite
Vampire  kit
The Best New young adult paranormals reads
The Magician King
Isle of Night

That's all the books this week, and since the kids are home from school. I will be taking a blogging break and reading books i have to read and just enjoying the summer. 




So I won't be posting much . I just wanted to give you a heads up with the blog. Thanks so much for the love and support and Friendship. I appreciate it so much and glad to know all of you. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow - jealous of your Penguin haul. I won a prize pack from the Apocalypsies but have no idea what it was. Probably a bookmark. Enjoy reading all those books and your summer break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great summer and we'll have to get together again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks