Thursday, October 3, 2013

Man Made Boy Book Review

Man Made Boy
Viking
Publisher
Oct 3

Boy is the son of Monster & Bride. He is also a smart computer too. He is love with Liel ( a troll) . He and his family has been working at the show with other mythical creatures. He invents this program  & his life changes. Boy heads to the big Apple , and starts working , and being more normal.

Boy's creation comes to life , and he tries to solve it. Boy's journey goes to many places and he finds love along the way. He also meets other mythical creatures.

I grew to love Boy . He wasn't perfect and had many flaws( literally). I also loved that both parents were present.

Book Review= B-

Thanks so much to Viking and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks