Friday, October 4, 2013

Tandem Book Review

Tandem
Random House
Net Galley
1st in a series
review
Oct 8

Sasha has always dreamed of another world , and another person. She gets to know Grant better, and they end up going to the prom. Grant then takes her to his world . Sasha doesn't want to be a princess , but she is able to fool those around her. Grant/Thomas is the body guard to the princess Juliana .

While in this world she learns that this world is different from her Earth. Also some things are also still the same. Sasha is able to tether her self to Juliana. She is also trying to solve the mystery of who is trying to hurt her.
Sasha has feelings for Thomas, but ( Juliana) is betrothed to Prince Callum. Sasha ends up meeting the rest of  Thomas's family. Sasha loved the 12th Night by Shakespeare, but in this world she ends up reading The Odyssey. Julianna marring the prince will create peace in the land.

This book reminded me of Sliders and Fringe which are shows I adored. I did enjoy this book very much and it was a fast read. I am glad that Sasha doesn't really want to get married , but didn't like all the boys liking her. Glad that I found a new author to read. I love the cover too.

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much to Random House and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks