Friday, February 28, 2014

Split Second Book Review

 Split second
harper teen
for review
2nd in series
feb 24

Addie sends a letter to Leila to help her out. Leila is having some issues at home. She has ask for help from Conner. Addie is back living with her dad, and she has no idea of what happened before in the previous book ( Pivot Point ) .

Addie ends up meeting Trevor again. She also finds out that her family has secrets. Leila is also trying to work on her powers even more.

I loved this book, and it was so good to see everyone again. I loved Leila and Conner even more. It was great to see Duke again. I think that she is a great author , and her books are amazing. I think her books get better and better. This is a two book series.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to Harper Teen and this is my Honest Review


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Kate really liked the first one and I think she's reviewing this for us soon. I'm glad you enjoyed it, Julie!

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks