Saturday, February 21, 2009

Last Night


We exchanged gifts...he got slippers and shirts. I got a spa time and The Notebook DVD along with notes.




We went to dinner at the Firehouse in Old Sac. The service was excellent. I had the tasting menu and DH had lobster and crab cake and soup. Having never eaten there ever we had no idea of what to expect. But I did print up a menu to give some idea of the food and prices. The tasting menu had items like truffle,artichoke,beef, pork... I had 5 courses and DH only 3 but we ended up sharing some of my food. I was impressed with all the tastes I had with each course....I love to watch Iron Chef America...so to be...I felt like I was getting food from that. The food was Yummyx4. I'm surprised that it took us both since 1991 to eat there...




The bathrooms had mouthwash...didn't see that at all. But loved how it looked and was impressed with everything. We would go there again for a special occasion.

1 comment:

  1. The dinner sounds amazing...........I'm glad it was so delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks