Thursday, August 13, 2009

School Thoughts and ramblings

Well I have made a couple calls to local schools and will be checking them out. I'll be chcking them out next week and trying to figure my schedule out.

My kids start school in less than 2 weeks and we are prepared for them already with school clothes and backpacks. I had to put the back packs up so that the kids won't play with them. We have got this year for a Wizards of Waverly Place, Hello Kitty, Transformers , and Disney Princess. Guess of which of my kids has the right one and I'll send you a book that I loved.

Do you like the book reviews ? Are you interested in the books once I recommend or not recommend them ? I've only been doing this for a couple of months and so I'm trying to find a nice balance of not ruining the story but saying whether I would buy it or even if If I could relate to the characters. After doing this ...I have only ran into 2-3 books that I didn't like at all. The other Books I have read and shared with family and friends. I have even turned a girlfriend onto a author. I have found new authors that I want to read now.

Right now I'm reading Spooner and doing that review and I'm also reading Wuthering Heights, and Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire( rereading the whole series since the last time I read this was when my oldest was a baby). That's all on my night stand.

Thanks all so much for being my friends and following me. You are the best.

3 comments:

  1. I love the book reviews; I love to see what other people are reading, an I have put some of hte ones you have reviewed on my own wish list.

    Also, I can't believe you are already that prepared for school! you amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Wuthering Heights. It's one of my favorite books of all time.
    Can't wait for school to start...
    Also, I believe it would be Wizards for M, Transformers for B, Hello Kitty for A, and Disney Princess for K. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Jules! I love your book reviews! I am amazed at all the books you read and you've turned me on to the best saga ever, so....with that said, I want to put in my guess for the backpacks. Wizards for your oldest, transformers (of course) for your son, Disney Princess for your 3rd child, and Hello Kitty for your 4th.....didn't want to mention names....LOL My daughter keeps begging me to take her back to your house...she thinks every time I go to Sacramento that I'm going to see you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks