Friday, November 13, 2009

More Randomness

A was Student of the week in her Class. She was excited to be the leader and I got to bring snacks for all the kids.

I missed going to the Momslikeme event ( Women in Work) for many reasons ...sick kids, and didn't want to abuse my friend babysitters that I use once in a while.

My lesson for Church is done and having a Board meeting after church. Woot Hoot.

I'm Hosting a Blog Event at my House about Family Safety through California Volunteers and will be discussing : The event would include several key speakers from California Volunteers including head Karen Baker( Not coming) and a CERT safety instructor to give you tangible information to prepare you in case of a disaster.

Talk about the our popular downloadable, customize-able Family Plan http://californiavolunteers.org/familyplan/plan.html as it helps teach kids (in a non-scary way) how to memorize what to do, telephone numbers, etc.

Oh New moon comes out that Friday Nov 20. Yes I have my Ticket to go to the show.


I have also scheduled all my kids Parent/Teacher conferences and its almost time to registrar K for Kindergarten.

I did do school pics of the kids, and I just need to have them printed up for Family.

That's whats happening here.

1 comment:

  1. I am seeing NEw Moon at one of the midnight showings!I CAN'T wait! The tickets were a birthday present to me from my hubby. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks