Monday, November 16, 2009

This weeks Plans

Meeting my sister Kristen today , before she leaves to go to Disneyland and see my other Heather who is having a baby blessing this coming weekend..

Sharing time at church on Sunday

Date Night...I'm not seeing new moon..I would much rather have date night with my DH. For those of you who know how into Twilight I was, I've come a long way.

Christmas shopping for Kids

Helping out in A's Class

California Volunteers Family Safety Event at my house this week.

RS Holiday Dinner

Play date for the kids on Friday

I know that this seems like a lot of things...but its not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks