Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Crayola Holiday Ideas--Review

Thanks to Myblogspark & Crayola, my family and I were able to try these great product for Kids and the Holidays and this is my HONEST review.






I was surprised when I did get the box at my door step. It had 3 items in it. I put it off to the side and took out the paper to put and have the kids play later.






They are the easiest thing to put together and have the kids start playing right away. My kids always get excited when they see and when we get new toys.






My kids only liked 2 of the 3 items. They liked the Crayola Beginnings and the Crayola Glow writing pad. The Crayola Color Dome only got a lukewarm response.






On Saturday-- 2 kids were doing the Glow in the Dark Pad and having fun with the Stencils. While 3 other kids were listing to music and coloring and trying to decide if they wanted a Guitar, Drum, Piano, or Trumpet sound. All my 5 Kids enjoyed the coloring and being Creative.






The Crayola Beginnings Color me a Song comes with Crayons...you only need paper and imagination. This is good for kids 24+months and above and $24.99






The Crayola Glow Station was a hit with all my kids. They loved using the wand and all the of the Stencils that came with it. Suggested age is 6+..but I found it was usable for all ages, just had to add sharing the 1 pen and stencils. Price is about $ 29.99






The Crayola Color Explosion Glow Dome was the lukewarm response in my house. I Love the idea behind the way kids can be creative. It has 4 different spins and kids are able to watch their artwork glow and spin. Definitely for ages 6+ and $ 29.99.

The kids did like all the items...Thanks so much for letting my kids try them out and I'm sure that thier imaginations are going to soar with all these Creative ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to read your great review of the Crayola Glow Station! Santa will be bringing one of those to our house this year :-)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks