Monday, December 7, 2009

False Convictions- Book Review

Casey hoped to have an open and shut case , a sure success for her first effort with the Freedom Project, the renowned Charity group dedicated to helping free wrongfully convicted prisoners. The freedom project not only gave Casey the chance to help innocent people, but its founder Robert Graham , offered Casey a one million dollar annual pledge to her legal clinic for taking on two cases a year.

Her first assignment is to revive the case of Dwayne Hubbard, and indigent black man serving a life sentence for the rape and murder of a college student twenty years ago. ( Back of the book)

First time reading this author. This was a good mystery and I loved all the twists and turns through out the book. I have never read anything by this author before and this character.

Casey-- lawyer
Jake- Television Reporter

This was a fast moving book with action and some romance. It kept me on my toes in this mystery book. The twists and turns and characters aren't always what they seem to be. I loved that Casey was trying to get a man out of jail.

Book = 3

This book comes out Feb 10,2010 and $25.99

Thanks to Grand Central for the book and this is my Honest Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks