Monday, December 7, 2009

The Wife's Tale Book Review


Mary Gooch was once young and slender and carefree. But with each passing year she's accumulated an excess of pounds and a warehouse of worries and has become stuck in the rut of her small town existence. Then on the eve of her 25th wedding anniversary, her handsome husband does not come home. Shocked out of her inertia , Mary boards a plane for the first time in her life in pursuit of him across America, discovering a boundless supply of human kindness in unexpected places....( Back of the book)
I had never read this author before.
I liked the story over all of Mary's Journey to visit Heather, Eden and other people through out the story.
Along the way Mary remembers conversations with her husband , family members. I thought it was great that Mary becomes friends with her Mother in Law.
This book comes out Feb 10,2010 and $24.99
Book Review= 3
Thanks to Little Brown for the book and this is my Honest Review.

2 comments:

  1. This looks really good! I plan on checking this one out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this one does sound good. I'll keep my eye open for it next year :)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks