Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday updates of Sorts

This week has gone well with the kids and Homework


Baby shower this weekend


Date Night with DH on friday Night. Excited to spend some time with him.


Reading books- Right now with my son Reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


I requested April books from Grand Central - 3 more reviews coming.



Glad that my Shows are back on TV : Leverage, LO: Criminal Intent, Psych, Burn Notice, The Good Wife, Royal Pains, Small ville, 24, House, Fringe, LOST, ...I can't remember any more ..but most of these are DVR.



okay..new guy to swoon over : Michael Sheen from Underworld, new moon, The Queen, Timeline, and many more movies- He is also going to be in Alice in Wonderland , and Tron Legacy. He took this pic with his iphone and posted on Twitter.

I tweet @aprilmom00 if you want to follow me.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great week & even better weekend! I have never heard of your new swoon :-).

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks