Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Ramdomness

Well this week was the Blue & Gold dinner and my ds got a kit for the Pinewood Derby car. He is very excited to build it...Can you guess his theme  for the Car ??? Those who know my son--already have some idea...

Been busy with getting all the paperwork together for K's  Kindergarden registration

Taking A out to Red Robin because this month she got the HONESTY award in her class.

My kids and I are all excited to go see Amy and new little baby, along with the rest of the family.

Our Taxes are done ..



** Winner of the Ecostore Giveaway is Belinda M

1 comment:

  1. We decided to hold our son back from Kindergarten this year. What a big decision that was!

    But, he's a summer birthday, and less than a month before the cut-off! Hopefully he won't hate us too badly for it later!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks