Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How Clarrisa Burden Learned to Fly-- Book Review


This is the story of one woman who life until now has seemed fairly normal. She is thirty something , married , and goes about her daily routine as a writer. .However , it is soon discovered that Clarissa's life has been burdened by ghosts and indifferent husband-- and like a butterfly in a chrysalis , she is poised on the precipice of change.( Back of the book)

I loved the Cover

This book takes place over 1 day..

There are no chapter breaks and this made the book drag even more and I understand why chapter titles

Clarissa was thinking random thoughts through out the day.

She is trying to write another novel, has an interview, has ghosts living in her house which seem to influence her at time.

There were also angels around the house. They do play a part in the book.

This book is different, and it was difficult for me to read because of the talks of killing her husband , and randomness , and no chapter titles.

I had to read something different to make it though this book. You Might like it but this book wasn't for me.

Book Review=2

Thanks to Grand Central for the Book and this is my Honest review.This Book comes out in April 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks