Saturday, February 20, 2010

Our Love Story


This year will be 12 year married.
We met at a church dance and I had already called off 2 other engagements to some nice guys, but in the end they were not for me.
During the dance he invited for out for the next night for dinner and movies. This was in June . He made me dinner and we watched some movies..and he remembered the magic shell for the Ice cream. I came home late from that date, and my parents definitely wanted to meet him..On Sunday, my mom asked what his intentions toward me and had meet the whole family that night.
He proposed to me after went to the movies and saw Star ship Troopers. I know not quite a romantic movie-- he didn't have a ring yet..so he did it again at the house I was living at with room mates and than when he gave me the ring.
We got married in February and he also helped with the planning of the wedding reception. We then did the honeymoon in Lake Tahoe.
I'm thankful for him and the love he shows me and the kids. He works hard to provide so that I can be home with them. He likes to do their nails. He shows me many times over that he loves me. He understands I love to read, and even understood when I was totally into twilight-- I'm not as much as I was. My hobbies was collecting Beanie Babies and Twilight with an 10 year in between them.
I finally figured out what to get him for our Anniversary. We are going out on a Date for dinner and something afterwards.
I love my Husband very much.

7 comments:

  1. Good for you! 12 years is a big deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a great story! Congrats on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your cute love story! Wow, a February anniversary! That's sweet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary chickadee! Thanks for sharing. ♥ Parajunkee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 12 years! This is my first time to your blog! I will be back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!! Hope you had a great anniversary! Sorry you had sick ones yesterday. Hope they are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary to you guys! 12 years is a long time. My husband and I have been married for 5 1/2 and together for 10. Though marriage can be a challenge, i would not change anything.
    Thanks for sharing your love story with us. Starship Troopers I'm sure is romantic to someone out there!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks