Thursday, April 29, 2010

High School Friends(what ever happened )

I"m writing prompt #1--5 people you haven't thought about or ever blogged about and write a memory of one of them.
1. Stacy S.( church friend)
2. Tom K.( high school crush)
3. Julia J-- High school friend
4. Brooke S-- High school friend
5. Kim G- High school friend

These are all important people to me who I knew in High School and who I have thought about. I'm glad Face book is around because I have been able to get in touch with most of these people off the the list and others I still know family around here to get in tough with, to find out how they are doing.

These friends of mine all helped me in some way in High School. I didn't have too many girl friends at all in High school. I remember many experiences with all these people off the list.

Tom  was my high school crush and the ultimate bad boy. He smoked , and drank .  But he tormented me for 3 years in High School. He was my height and become friends with people I knew in middle school.  His family owned a Greek restaurant in town. I had never eaten there at all. My bad.  He was always making fun of me , and then being nice to me when his other friends weren't around. I thought he actually liked me...and it took me moving away to finally get over him. I was able to find him on Face book and that's the extent of catching up I have done.

Kim was a great friend and I'm so glad that met her when I moved up to the small town. I remember having many great nights at her house and going clubbing in Davis, and Winter Ball. Grad night was a blast because we went bowling. I was able to get in touch with her when our 10 year reunion came around, but haven't had much contact since then. We both got married the same year and once we actually got together but haven't heard from her lately. I actually had some great girl friends with these bunch of girls.
Those are my High School Memories because I did go to 2 schools and graduated from a different school , but I do love the memories at both of them and the friendships I made with my friends.

Thanks Mama Kat for reminding me of why I'm glad that I graduated and moved onto College because that's where I blossomed with dating, grades, and friendships.

3 comments:

  1. I was just talking with my childhood best friend about this type of thing last night! (We still chat about once a month, even though we've both gone different places with our lives.)

    It's amazing how much Facebook lets us keep in touch with people. Heck, my parents are even finding their old high school friends on facebook!It's kind of funny.

    Jac @ Wuzzle Makes three .com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you can remember such great things. It is so funny at that time in my life I thought things were hectic : ) and stressful and now I know what real stress is.

    The greek boy sounds fab : ) I like Greek food. And Chinese food. And Italian food. And every other kind of food too darn it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to remember old friends. It has been one year since my last high school reunion and I was just thinking about some of the people I reconnected with their and on Facebook! Thanks for stopping by 504 Main.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks