Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dangerous--Book Review

Tall, lean and headstrong, FBI agent Kilraven lives by his own rules. And one of those rules includes keeping his hands off Jacobsville’s resident sweetheart, Winnie Sinclair, no matter the temptation. Shy and innocent, Winnie couldn’t handle a man like him – a merciless man with a haunted past. And this small town may hold not only the woman he fights to resist, but the answers to a cold case that is very personal to Kilraven….

Winnie has had her own share of sorrow and senses Kilraven’s pain. Even though she tries to deny it, the gentle 911 operator feels a connection with the darkly handsome agent. When he makes the disturbing discovery that her family’s unsavory past might have a bearing on his case, Winnie is determined to help him crack it…and the ice around his heart.

As they combine forces in a dangerous investigation, the stakes rise ever higher. Winnie’s life is on the line, and she’ll need Kilraven more than ever. But if they are to have a future together, her ruthless Texan will need to confront his past and risk it all for their love. (Goodreads.com)

I wanted to like the characters and I do enjoy reading romances , but this is also my first time reading this author. This book made me upset because of the cave man mentally and younger girl who is love with this cop .

Kilraven is obsessing over the loss of his wife and daughter and trying to solve that case. Winnie has been in love with him for some time. They both work in the police department . She answers 911 calls. OMG -- it seemed like every chapter they were talking jobs and as a reader..I got that she answered 911 calls.

Kilraven wants to marry Winne and go to her tropical location and do some work on the case about his family. He calls her a TOOL and she willingly lets her self be used by this caveman. She is a virgin and he hasn't done it for 7 years and I was glad that they waited til they were married..but His attitude was caveman. I don't know if I'm going to read a book by this author again, if it as bad as this one...maybe not.

I almost gave up on this book..it was bad and wouldn't recommend this book to anyone.This wasn't the book for me.

Book Review=1

Thanks to the PTA for the book and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks