Friday, June 4, 2010

*******Friday FUN

Birthday is this weekend
Church
Date Night
Getting my hair done
Reading/Reviewing books
Planning our family Vacation to the happiest place on Earth
Vamp week over @ Blog with Bite--should put my fave movie in
Counting down til I Interview Chloe Neill ( fan girl)

Here is a pic of my girls reading( look at my firespell book)



Winner of the ELF Makeup is announced tomorrow --Be on the lookout

I also get to review a website called CSN-- It has over 200 online shopping stores within the store.  I already went looking and they have cookware, shoes, and ‘sofas’. I'm excited to check out the service and delivery


That's all I have going on in my woods. What are your plans ???

3 comments:

  1. I've gotten in the habit of avoiding my PC on the weekends, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi julie, thank you so much for your comment on my post about depression. i was overwhelmed and grateful for the response, and i'm just now trying to get back to everyone who took the time to comment. you're my first reply!

    and i love me some gerard butler. that man is sex on a stick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot weekend :)

    Happy birthday!

    :)

    Your girls are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks