Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sapphique--ARC Book Review

Sapphique

This is the 2nd book in the Incarceron series. I've reviewed the first book already. I loved , and hoping that the second book would be just as good as the first.

Claudia & Finn & Jared are all in the real world. The Warden and Attila are in Incarceron.

Learned more about Sapphique and loved that this book had many twists and turns as the first book.

I wanted to see more of the romance between Jared and Claudia.

Finn and his memories about being Giles was an interesting tidbit to the story. The story did drag along for a bit, but there was action, lies, questions all surround the prison.

There were also themes in the book about Trust, Masks, and Reality. I don't go into to much depth about the themes.

Loved the book

Book Review =4/B

Thanks to the Book Faery ( tori) for the book and this is my Honest Review. This book comes out in Dec 28,2010.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked this book too! I think there's definitely room for more in this book's universe, but ultimately I was happy with how everything turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks