Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tailgate Party @Smart & Final with kids

I was totally excited to shop at Smart & Final for a Tailgate Party. I wanted to focus on what My kids would eat and what I bought today. Thanks so much to Collective Bias & Smart and Final for this opportunity to shop.

I wanted to make it a easy night for my family and I bought stuff that I know that my kids will eat. I bought goldfish crackers, chips, and corn dogs, and coke. Its a perfect night and so easy to make with family and friends.

I know that kids can be picky eaters with food. I wanted something fun and some treats for them. I added the gummy bears because my kids have been singing that lately.  I found some great deals and nice to know that they are in my area.

They are great for baking needs , but the prices are like Costco or a Sam's club.  They also have a great produce selection. While we were in there I saw some nuns shopping for food. Seriously. Usually I don't take my kids shopping with me because having them there I end up spending more money..as to the bill. They are content and I got some of their favorite foods and saving money.

Thanks so much for letting me shop.

Here is my Whrrl story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks