Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Archvillain Book Review

Archvillain #1Kyle is a smart boy and pulls lots of pranks on his classmates. He is in a field in his town and gets super powers along with another boy named Mike. They are both in middle school in town called Bouring.

Kyle is telling the story , and he doesn't reveal at all to his classmates that he has super powers. Mike does something heroic and become the Hero of the the town. Kyle by being secretive ends up being the bad guy. There is a situation where Kyle ends up saving a dear friend of his, but he has to make some choices .


I found Kyle to kid with a attitude and know it all. I understand that his parents were there but he found them to idiots, and always working on secret projects to get rid of Mike. I found Kyle to be a BRAT. He likes to cause trouble and likes to takes pants down off other kids.

Book Review= B


This book is perfect for my son, but not the attitude that Kyle had. Thanks to the author for the book and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks