Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Eve of Samhain

Eve of SamhainRyann is college senior and works as a bartender at night. She lives with room mates off campus. She meets Quinn , who knocks the socks off her. Quinn is a faerie , has lived for many years, and will die soon. He is the faerie that can sex with any woman , and wipe her memory clean.

Quinn is interested in Ryann and there is instant attraction to each other, but he doesn't want to touch her. He is sexy , and has an accent. He can cook, and also rich. Where can I find a fictional man like that ??? Quinn would do all that he could to rescue her, while she is stubborn, and pig headed and wants life back to normal. How can life been normal, once you have meet a supernatural being ?

I like Ryann and all of her verbage because I could relate and totally understand where she is coming from with her life, and all of the words that teens use today. Ryann finally opens up to her room mates and asks for help to save Quinn. They are Friends , but something more.

This book was fun, and loved the verbage through out the book. Quinn is the perfect man who can cook, has nice cars, and very interested in Ryann.I did like that through out the book there were bread crumbs being tossed through out his life , and it was like the relationship.

I liked Martha and wanted to learn more about her history, and that the room mates became friends.

Book Review=B

Thanks to the author for this book and this is honest Review. She is a local author and hoping I can meet her soon.

7 comments:

  1. I really like the sound of this one. I got a few book gift cards for Christmas so I think this one is going on the to buy list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I liked the heroine's fun language too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Quinn! YUMMY! But I also adored Ryann and the struggles that she overcame in this book! Can't wait for the next book in the series!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quinnnnnnnnn... hmmmmmm. ;) Can't wait for the next book! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone who hasn't read this should definitely pick it up. It's fantastic! Read it. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard lots of great things about this book. I really have to read it! (I avoiding reviews about My Fair Succubi until I read it. I want to go into it with a clean slate. I'll be back to read yours soon.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite releases of that year! I agree, I ended the book wanting to know much more about Martha. Luckily, Ms. Sanchez followed with a sequel (Pleasures Untold) about Martha.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks