Monday, December 27, 2010

Anna and the French Kiss

Anna and the French KissAnna is from Atlanta Georgia , and her parents are divorced. Her dad is a writer like Nickolaus Sparks and sends her to school in Paris. There is trying to make new friends , and adjust to life in Paris.

She makes friends with Mer, Rash , and Josh, and St.Clair. Etienne St.Clair is the most handsome boy at school, but he has a girl friend. She doesn't want to cross those lines, but she is torn, because she is getting mixed signals from him. Etienne is English , and lives in the dorm with her friends.

This book was funny, sad, and the tension I felt between St. Clair and Anna was felt through out the book. She loves movies, and he loves history. They both have parental issues to deal with through out the book.

I loved that they are friends issues that she and Etienne both have to deal with through the book. These characters feel like that they were real and flawed. I could understand the anger that she felt in scene, and hurt and disappointment that she felt. One character tries to overcome something that scares the pants off . This book makes me want to visit Paris and see all those wonderful sites mentioned, because I would to be there with my DH. I loved how Anne changed the name of St.Clair or called him Etienne.

There were so many good lines through out the book: Foodgasmtic

This book has a lot of good hype, and I often wonder if it live up to the hype. This book did live up to the Hype and recommended this book to all my Face book Friends.

Book Review=A

I bought this book and this is my Honest Review, and already sharing the book love with my real friends. This is a book to reread. This book goes onto my Best Books of 2010.

There is mention of sex happening through the book , and some kissing. There is some bad language in the book but sparse.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds cute. Great review Julie. Sorry I haven't stopped by in awhile. I think we have been on different schedules or something. ;)

    Hope your Christmas was fabulous and you were showered with happy mommy time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I love the cover. It's cute. Second, I love the plot even more!! So, double loves from me!!! Thanks for the nice review Julie. Hope I can read this sooner or later!! Happy day!!

    CJ @ Coffee N Crackers
    Latest Review: My Sister's Keeper

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks