Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Break

Since the kids are home , and Christmas is coming...There won't be as many reviews coming for that reason. I'll be wrapping presents , and spending time with loved ones.

Merry Christmas , and I'm taking a Holiday Break.

Hoping to read lots of books in this 2 week period.

Need to fix the camera too. My kids want to do video's  during the break, so you might see more of those.

I will be making sure that the Alien Tango tour continues.

There might be a few reviews mixed in , but those have been scheduled.

Planning a giveaway after the Holidays, and the Get to Book Bloggers will start back up after the New year.  Thanks to all those Participating in the 2nd round.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Julie...:D

    Im taking a break as of the 23- The New year so Ill see you back then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WISHING you all a very Merry Christmas, filled with much joy and peace! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks