Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fall for anything

Fall for Anything
This is the story of the Eddie who has lost her dad. He was a somewhat famous photographer. She is searching for clues on why he killed himself.

She is best friends with Milo, and her mom is also struggling with the loss too. Eddie meets Culler who was student of her dads.

Eddie goes on a journey with Culler and trying to find more about him, and there discovers more about herself, and her relationships with Milo & Culler.

Loved the friendship between Milo and Eddie. This was a very sad story but there was hope.

Best Line: Find ME

Book Review = B

Thanks to the the author and the publisher for the book and this is my Honest Review

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a heart wrenching, but good book. I'm remembering this one for later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover I'm sure this one would have me in tears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like another good one - must read faster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think sad stories that have an aspect of hope are my favorite. They're able to just pull at all the right strings! This is the second time I've seen this book today, so I'll definitely have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks