Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Get to Know Book Bloggers #2.2


What books have you buzzing right now ??

ForeverAlmost any new young adult release I have found from a debut author has me excited!  I have been reading a bunch from debut authors and they are blowing me away!  Although, I am still excited for the next BDB book in March! Amy Stuffed Bookshelf

 Im looking forward to The Promises She Keeps by Erin Healy and Forever by Maggie Stiefvater Tina Book Reviews

The Distant Hours by Kate Morton. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly. Michelle redheadedbookchild

The Fever series by Karen Marie Moning

The Hunger Games Triology by Suzanne Collins
Delirium by Lauren Oliver-- The Book Vixen

Catching Fire (The Second Book of the Hunger Games)I can't wait to read The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa! I was lucky enough to get a digital copy from NetGalley, but I can't read it until I finish a few more review books and write some of my papers for school. The wait is killing me! I also can't wait for Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead. I'm so excited to see how she's going to end the Vampire Academy series! Natalie Mindful Musing


Well, right now I'm all about TAKE ME THERE by Carolee Dean. I don't feel like this book is getting the buzz it deserves because the author isn't on Twitter....



Also, I just read BRIGHT YOUNG THINGS and adored it! A couple that I have LOVED that come out in the new year are DELIRIUM by Lauren Oliver-amazing! and ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins-SOOOO GOOD!!! The one I'm dying to read (and hoping to get in the next few days) is the last book in the WICKED LOVELY series by Melissa Marr. It is one of my very favorite series, and I can't wait to read DARKEST MERCY! Andye Reading Teen

Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry - very awesome. Also, Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers and Paranormalcy by Kiersten White - they were both fantastic too. Those are the big three that I've been really pushing on people lately. Jennifer Reading Tequlia

Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel for it's very interesting take on vampires.
Touched by an Alien by Gini Koch because it's one of the funniest books that I've read in a while.
Double Cross by Carolyn Crane because the series just gets better and better and has quite the cliff hanger at the end. Rebecca Biblognome

None. I've been so dissapointed lately, especially with my favorite series that I have low expectations now and I'm afraid to get my hopes up. Karen FWIW

Across the UniverseI am really excited about Jill Myles upcoming book, MY FAIR SUCCUBI. It's the 3rd installment of her Succubi Diary trilogy, and promises to be a great story... Jackie will choose between Noah and Zane!  As for books I've read... I've just finished Stormwalker and Firewalker by Allyson James and LOVE the series. Very original, exciting and hot! Jen Twimom

Delirium By Lauren Oliver (AMAZING book, AMAZING!), Can’t wait for Across the Universe By: Beth Revis and SO many other books.. the list would go on and on. Lisa Bound By Books

 I'm finishing up reading an ARC of Alien Tango by Gini Koch and then will be moving on to an ARC of Eternal Flame by Cynthia Eden. Emily What Book is that ??

Kelli: I read Unwind by Neal Shusterman about 8 weeks ago and I'm still thinking about it. And, of course, Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead. Such a perfect end to a fantastic series!


Delirium (Delirium - Trilogy)Natalie: Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead! I think it is going to take me sometime to let go. So Rather Read


 
 I'm Buzzing about SEA  by Heidi Kling, Delirium by Lauren Oliver  , and agree about Across the Universe. Those all great book picks.

Stay Tuned for the next Question

5 comments:

  1. Nice list of books everyone came up with Julie, I just finished TYGER TYGER by Kersten Hamilton and since it is the beginning of her Goblin Wars series and have no idea when the second one is coming out am buzzing like crazy over it!!!!


    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is another YA one coming out soon called Forbidden...it sounds really good BUT has a very forbidden topic...eck!! Im all torn up about wanting to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe - I'm so negative compared to everyone else. You asked me that when I was in my reading slump...LOL
    So for an update I will say that I read an ARC of Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr and it was a fantastic conclusion to her Wicked Lovely series. I haven't been able to say that in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really excited for Where She Went and Forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like seeing what everyone is into, that's how I find a lot of books :)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks