Monday, January 3, 2011

The Iron Queen

The Iron Queen (Harlequin Teen)

This is the 3rd book of the Iron Fey Series.

Meghan Chase has been gone from her world for one year. She has missed her family very much , and now on the quest to find a token to find her dad. She also hears rumors of a half mortal defeating the false king , and she becomes a major player in what happens in this book.

I loved that Ash would do anything for her, and Loved Pucks humor. I loved the Cat. But through out the book , these characters are hardly in it. I missed them , but was glad to see them when they did show up.

Loved that Meghan is taking charge of her life

Meghan comes into her own and finally realizes her power. I'm not going to tell what happens in this book but I went WOW through out the book.

Julie Kagawa writes a fast paced and realistic story of fey and today's world. There are twists and turns thought the story that kept me guessing on what was going to happen. This is an awesome world , and relatable because of all the technology around us today.

Book Review= B

This book comes out Jan 25,2011 and thanks to ATWT for the book and this is my Honest review. I also had the chance to read this through NetGalley.

2 comments:

  1. So jealous that you got an advanced copy of this one! I can't wait to read it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite liked this one. I love how Meghan grew from a boring weak girl to a true queen, a leader among fairies.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks