Monday, January 10, 2011

A little update

The Water WarsKids are back in school and doing great
Kindergarten teacher is retiring- Planning a party for her
Been Reading  Water Wars and SEA

Thankful for a Husband who works hard , and he realized that he has been at his job for 5 Years.

Reviews on forthcoming..busy here and trying to figure out where to place my soon to be middle schooler. Thankful I have friends in the school district, so I can ask my questions.

Congrats to my Sister on her Anniversary

Congrats to my niece on her Birthday
Sea
I have a new boyfriend ( the office )

3 comments:

  1. Why are you stealing my boyfriend?! Lol! I agree he is a hottie! I was surprised when they added "eye candy" to the office! I just picked up The Water Wars yesterday. I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been hearing a lot about The Water Waters - you'll have to tell me what you think of it. I approve of your new boyfriend choice....:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhh...I DEFINITELY need to catch up on the Office!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks