Friday, January 28, 2011

The Trust Book Review



Secret Society (Secret Society Novel)The Trust is the 2nd book in the Secret Society Series. I read this book Twice and love the mystery behind the society.

Phoebe, Lauren, Patch and Nick are part of the society and they all want out of it. Nick's Grandpa leaves them clues to get out of the society.
The Trust: A Secret Society Novel
This book is also the mystery of Nick's and Patch's family and the secrets that they are not sharing with the boys. The Society Ball plays a big deal in the past and also in this book.

I'm more curious about the mystery with Patch's mom and learning more about it. The only trouble I had with this book was keeping track of the girls because at times their voices seemed to be the same. I forgot who says this in the book-- They imagined the Society to be bigger than what it was or the Importance of it.

Loved the ending and want to see what happens next in the series .

Loved Patch's and Nick's Friendship

Book Review= B

Thanks to Harper teen for the book and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks