Monday, March 14, 2011

Whats happening here

I haven't done a whats going on around here lately

Well we have replaced the lights in the house to a more nicer look.
Kids are having conferences this week
Finished reading Alien in the Family- Review to come closer to when it comes out. Loved it
Got a new church calling -something different for me

There isn't much else happening here
Waving hi to all my new followers and the winner will announced for the #555 Followers

Interviewing local author Brenda Pandos this week , and Get to book Bloggers is tomorrow with the topic of books that should be movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks