Friday, April 29, 2011

Percivals Angel

Percival's Angel
Lili, an apprentice of the Lady of the Lake, is the childhood friend of Percy, the boy who will become one of Arthur's greatest knights. But as they grow older, Lili begins to see their differences. She has otherworldly magic while he has the magic that lives within the Human Heart. Lili dreams of knowing human love while Percy dreams of finding the Holy Grail. Neither can succeed without the other.(amazon)

I could not read this book all the way through. I didn't know the characters, and for me I didn't like the writing. There were too many talking and I couldn't tell what was real or not. You might like this book, but I didn't.

I didn't relate to any character nor could follow the story. I think next time I will read the other books in the series. I only made it about page 100 and tried to understand all what was happening with in th story and all the conversations.

This is beautiful cover

DID NOT FINISH

Thanks to source books and this is my honest review

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of a book that is disappointing. Even if a book is in a series, it should be written in a way that the reader will understand the characters without reading other books in the series. There are often big time gaps in publishing each of the books.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! A DNF?! Well, it happens! I hope you enjoy your next book!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks