Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Divergent Book Review -- A VLOG

Divergent (Divergent Trilogy)
Beactrice Prior world is different from ours. There are 5 factions called:

Abnegation--Selflessness

Erudite-- Intelligent

Dauntless-Brave

Amity- Peaceful

Candor--Honest

They are known for their diffrent aspects in which people can choose to live in and they are defined by diffrent colors. She is defined as a Divergent which unspeakable and Dangerous. She makes a choice to join a group and from there the action picks up.

This book comes out May 3rd , and this book is awesome.


Book Review= A+

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm bordering on obsession with this book. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I long to read this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally looking forward to reading this book. I'm glad I ended up buying a copy and I have you and Rachel to thank for it!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks