Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Quarantine Book Review

Quarantine: Stories (P.S.)

These are nine different stories from varying points of views. It was most interesting that it was from a Gay Indian man.

There were some stories that opened my eyes about the Indian Culture  with weddings, and also when he lived in India. But there were some stories that I associate with gay men, so some stories didn't help.

I think the story of him in India and helping his Grandmother touched me the most , and made the most impact to me.

Book Review= B

Thanks to Harper for the Book and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks