Friday, June 3, 2011

Broken Wings Book review

Broken Wings: A Novel
This is the story of Mitzi and Brooke. The ladies both meet at the hospital when Brooke is brought in because of an abusive fiance. Mitzi offers her house as a sanctuary when things get tough.

Brooke stays with Mitzi , and there learns of history and her relationship with Gabe who is fighting Alzheimer's. Brooke's  fiance is busy planning the wedding with out her input . Brooke discovers something she loves to do.

While staying with Mitzi, Brooke grows to love and help Gabe. She also makes some choices regarding her family and fiance.

Best Line: Love is strange sometimes, like me I guess

I enjoyed this story of friendship . I was glad to see some normal reactions to figuring out love and family. Loved the discussion questions , but at times it did seem predictable.

Book Review=B

Thanks to Faithwords for the book and this is my Honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks